How quickly will you ship my order?
All products in our online store are in stock and are available for dispatch. We are able to send out all goods within 1 business day.
What is the delivery time?
Delivery time can vary a lot per country. It typically takes 3-7 days via express shipping and 10-30 days by Airmail. For country specific shipping information, please contact us by email.
What are the shipping options?
During checkout you will be able to choose from a wide range of shipping options.
- Express Shipping (courier service): DHL, FedEx, and UPS. The choice of courier varies depending on the country, but most countries have all express shipping options available.
- Air Mail: Small and light orders can be shipped very cheaply. This option will appear automatically during checkout if your goods do not exceed the weight limit. AuCuTee works with airmail companies such as Hong Kong Post, Singapore Post, Swiss Post, and Netherland Post.
- Ship With Your Own Courier: For bulk orders we can arrange to have the goods available at our warehouse for your own forwarder to collect, or we can offer great freight rates for bulk air shipments or sea freight.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs depend on your destination and the quantity/weight of goods you are buying. We can ship any quantity of goods to any destination! AuCuTee ships to every country - simply enter any delivery address in the one-page checkout to get a shipping quote instantly. You will be surprised by how cheap it is!
- All our shipping fees are calculated automatically according to either the actual kg weight of the goods or the goods' dimensions, plus the delivery location.
- Actual Weight Versus Dimensional Weight: The Air Waybill (formal shipping document) that accompanies your goods may show a kg weight that is less than the shipping band that you paid for. This happens when the item is light but bulky, so the shipping band is calculated by dimensions and not actual weight.
- The prices depend on the different rates of the shipping companies and are subject to change without notice. We're constantly working on lowering the shipping prices for you, though!
- All orders must be fully paid in advance, including shipping. Shipping charges are non-refundable except in cases of failed delivery under the terms of our Delivery Guarantee.
- If a delivery is confirmed lost, stolen, or damaged before receipt, we will work with the courier directly to obtain information and arrange a credit refund or re-delivery at no further expense to you.
Do you take care of shipping paperwork?
Small mistakes on the paperwork with international parcels can cause annoying delays or even unnecessary extra customs charges! Our Shipping Team ensures that everything is accurately filled out for smooth delivery to any destination. Whether it's a delivery to New York City or in the remote Pacific Islands, the AuCuTee team will make sure the job is done right!
Custom clearance & taxes
Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier. They may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment. In any cases where additional paperwork is required for customs clearance, AuCuTee will assist you in any way we can. Any local sales tax or import duty will be calculated when your goods enter your country; in most cases there is nothing to pay but, if there is, you will receive a small surcharge bill when you receive yours products.
- Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items as well as the lagality of the items themselves in your country. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full AuCuTee terms and conditions, which you are agreeing to at the time of placing your order.
- Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
- Speak with the AuCuTee Customer Support Team if you need more advice on taxes, shipping invoices, paperwork, or customs declarations.
Do you provide tracking information?
After your order is sent out we will provide you with a tracking number so you can follow the delivery all the way to your doorstep. Don't have any time to spare? AuCuTee is the only Chinese seller where the staff will also actively track your delivery and act quickly to deal with any problems with your shipment. If there is a delay with your delivery, we should already be working on it before you even notice.
Read The Small Print!
- Before you read the small print: Importing is a breeze in most countries! You may have to pay your own country's VAT (i.e. Sales Tax) and sometimes variable Import Duty when the items arrive, but in the vast majority of cases packets and/or cartons delivered from China by courier arrive safely and with no problems at all!
- Read the item description carefully! We will ship you exactly what you order. Although we do assist you by manually checking all orders to screen possible region or compatibility inconsistencies, we do not accept returns of properly working products that were simply mis-ordered by you.
- As the buyer/importer, it is entirely your responsibility to find out in advance of placing your order whether your ordered items are subject to import restrictions. AuCuTee will ship you whatever you order, so we do not accept liability in the case of failed delivery of goods where they have failed to clear your country's local customs-- either in cases where the goods are turned back, or in cases where the goods are seized. Additionally, AuCuTee is not responsible for informing you of possible import restriction issues before or after purchase.
- We will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused on your computer, console, or other hardware/software during or related to installation of any of our products. We not be liable for any damage or personal loss due to incorrect installation or use of our products.
- Delivery time: If there is a possible delay due to the warehouse being out of stock, we will contact you by email to discuss sending out your order in separate shipments, changing products, or other options that may be available to you. Larger orders that exceed our stock may take up to 1 additional week to send out so we can order more from the factory. In such cases, we will contact you about any delays. In certain cases (e.g. the first time you try to drop-ship to a different address than your own), we will have to complete a verification check with you before processing your order, which can add 1-3 days to the processing time.
- If you are at unsure about importing goods from China, start with AuCuTee! Your payment is secured through a safe channel, delivery is guaranteed, and the products are quality assured. You can test the waters by ordering a single piece as a sample!