Return & Refund
- All of our products come with a 12 month warranty.
- Fewer than 1% of all AuCuTee shipped products are subject to warranty or quality issues.
- In the unlikely event there is a defect that causes the device to be unacceptable for sale or unusable during the 12 months after delivery from our warehouse, we will accept a return. When we receive the goods back in China we will either repair the item or offer full credit towards ordering a replacement.
- If you experience any problem with a product bought from AuCuTee, contact us first and we will do our best to guide you to a solution. Any returns must be discussed with AuCuTee Customer Support in advance and authorized so that they are packaged with the correct paperwork.
- In the event of any returned goods where you are requesting a repair or credit under warranty, your return shipping costs to the AuCuTee warehouse in China are payable by you and cannot be compensated by AuCuTee.
- Physical damage to a product caused by the user opening, attempting self repair, or modifying components such as flashing the firmware or using non-approved software invalidates the warranty.